Tuesday, July 24, 2007

lmao.

Mum wasn't at home when i came back home. So i was told to cook dinner for me and my bro. Ok, basically the rice which i was supposed to cook, turned into porridge-like. ... I was laughing at myself, so did my bro. Luckily the chicken feet saved us from a hungry night.

She told me to put water till it reaches the middle of my fore finger. Then i just found out that my fore finger is actually longer then hers. So more water is put.

School was alright, except tuesday is confirm to be the most boring day of the week. At least give me 2 periods of chinese, i love the lesson. It's just fun studying with terence they all. Band room can't be opened so sectionals pushed to friday.

I'm damn restless and tired today. Wonder if i should do the chinese compo, the only hmk i have today?

No comments: